Patent Attorney - Partner
During the first five years of his career, Benoît Andrieux was a geophysical research engineer. He worked, in particular, on the development of software for the oil industry.
In 2003, he became a patent engineer and worked in the Intellectual Property division of IFP Energies Nouvelles, where he was in charge of patent portfolios for research directorates.
Benoît Andrieux assists LLR's national and international clients, in the field of patent law mainly. He initiates and monitors procedures designed to obtain national or foreign patents and to defend or maximise the value of IP rights, namely in case of opposition or litigation. He also performs freedom-to-operate studies, provides consultancy services on contracts, employee's inventions and intellectual property strategy.
His technical know-how covers a wide range of fields in mechanics and computer technology, namely in :
- Energy : deposits-geology-geophysics,marine energy, gas treatment processes,
- Automotove : engine control, batteries, composite molding, and
- Simulation and modelling software.
- Entered the profession in 2003
- Graduate engineer from the École Nationale Supérieure de Géologie de Nancy (ENSG)
- Graduate from the CEIPI in invention patents
- French Patent Attorney)
- European Patent Attorney