After completing his end of study internship in the industrial property department of a company specialised in in vitro diagnosis, Michaël Afonso graduated from the CEIPI and has worked as patent engineer since November 2015.
He assists small and large companies by writing and filing patent applications in French, supervising grant procedures in France and abroad and is involved in various consultations such as freedom-to-operate studies.
He is specialised in mechanics, biotechnologies and biochemistry. He is responsible for patent files in the fields of automotive tyres, automotive equipment vendors, nebulisation devices, etc.
- Joined our team in November 2015
- Master I Biochemistry and Biotechnology at the University of Toulouse 3 – Paul Sabatier
- Master I Biochemistry and Biotechnology at the University of Toulouse 3 - Paul Sabatier
- Master II Intellectual Property at the University Toulouse 1 - Capitole
- Graduate of the CEIPI in patents, trademarks and designs