Patent Attorney - Partner
- Patent and Trademark Attorney
- Professional representative before the European Patent Office
- Professional representative before the EUIPO for trademarks and designs
- Master's degree in Business and Tax Law from the University of Grenoble
- DESS university diploma in "Agreements and Industrial Property" from the University of Strasbourg
- Graduate from the Strasbourg Centre for International Industrial Property Studies (CEIPI).
Olivier Jeannet worked as a patent engineer in a Lyon firm specialised in industrial property. He then created the firm of Jeannet & Associés and directed it for 15 years.
He is specialised in the field of patents, especially mechanical, focusing on the medical field (orthopaedics, cardiovascular field, packaging of medical devices).
He helps his customers to prepare and file patent applications: anteriority search to assess the patentability of an invention, management of registration procedures, writing contracts (coexistence agreements, confidentiality agreements, co-ownership regulations, etc.) involving industrial property titles, and provides guidance in cases of contentious proceedings.