German and European Patent Attorney
- 1996 – 1999 Application engineer motion control and drives, Rexroth Co. Ltd., Yokohama, Japan
- 1999 – 2001 Project engineer for automotive projects motion control and drives, Indramat GmbH, Lohr am Main, Germany
- 2003 – 2006 Patent attorney trainee at the patent law firm of Bardehle, Pagenberg, Dost, Altenburg, Geissler, Munich, Germany
- 2007 – 2012 Associate with patent law firm Bardehle, Pagenberg, Dost, Altenburg, Geissler, Munich
- 2012 – 2014 Patent attorney, Munich
- 2014 – présent Cabinet SPRANGER + BURGER Patentanwälte, Munich
- Since 2017 LLR-SB (Spranger+Burger)
- 1990 – 1996 Study of electrical engineering and information technology, Technical University Munich, graduated as „Diplomingenieur“.
- 1994 – 1996 Exchange student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan, on scholarship of the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture („Monbusho“)
- 2001 – 2003 Master of business administration, Technical University Munich, graduated as „Diplom-Wirtschaftsingenieur.
- 2007 Admitted to the German Bar of Patent Attorneys, and as representative before the European Trademark Office (EUIPO)
- 2007 Admitted as European Patent Attorney