Before joining our team in May 2016, Audrey Drummond worked as a lawyer in several international firms in France and Singapore, practicing in the areas of international contracts and intellectual property. She worked in various fields such as the telecommunications, information technology, music and TV industries. Within our team, Audrey Drummond provides legal advice in contracts, trademarks, patents, domain names and copyright, most particularly for European clients doing business in China. She is also specialized in the drafting of contracts in French and in English (assignment, licence, co-existence, co-ownership, partnership and transfer of know-how contracts). Her international experience is an asset to support our clients' specific needs relating to French, Chinese and Common Law. Audrey is now living in Beijing and working within the team of LLR China.
Translate the page
Joined our team in 2016 Master Degree's in New Technologies and Intellectual Property Law (France) Post-graduate Diploma in Corporate and Commercial Law (Royaume-Uni)
- Protection des indications géographiques en Chine - 24 November 2020
- La stratégie de la marque Levi’s en Chine - 12 November 2020
- Victoire de Rolls-Royce en Chine - 13 October 2020
- Contrats de transfert de technologie (Partie 2/2) - 16 July 2020
- Contrats de transfert de technologie (Partie 1/2) - 09 July 2020