After gaining more than 12 years' experience in an industrial property consultancy firm at Lyon, Laurence Bontron joined our team in July 2017.
Her work includes trademark, design, domain name and unfair competition law for French and foreign customers including SMEs and multinationals. In the field of protection and defence of industrial property rights, she provides consultancy services to customers during prior art searches and applications. She is involved in management of rights, in the framework of oppositions or attack and defence litigations, as well as in drawing up contracts.
Her customers are specialised in particular in the medical, textile, cosmetics, IT and telecommunications, and urban furniture fields.
- Entered the profession in 2005
- Master 2 degree in Industrial Property Law and Innovation Strategy
- University diploma in Industrial Property and New Technologies Law
- Master's Degree in Business Law
- Conseil en Propriété Industrielle (marques, dessins et modèles)
- Professional representative before the EUIPO
- Groupe Rhône-Alpes pour la protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (GRAPI: Rhône-Alpes Group for the protection of Intellectual Property)