Patent Attorney - Partner
- Entered the profession in 1995
- Master of Law（Renmin University of China）
- LL.M（Hong Kong University）
- Bachelor of Economics（Shandong University）
- Language：Chinese and English
- Working Location：Beijing
Mr. Liu entered the profession in 1995. With profound legal study and over twenty years of work experience at law firms, Mr.Liu specializes in intellectual property protection, litigation and dispute settlement and achieves the outstanding performance in I.P. litigation, especially of patent related litigation. One of the most influential cases Mr.Liu handled is Chint Group vs. Schneider Electric, which still retains the highest damages among patent infringement litigations. Mr.Liu co-authored a book based on the above-mentioned case
- Thesis supervisor of the Law School of Renmin Univesity of China
- Extramural Academic Tutor of Beijing Industry University
- Expert to I-Tank Program of the China I.P. Press.
No. 1 Case of Patent Infringement in China, China I.P. Press, 2010.