Surveillance de marques
Étude de validité
Action en nullité
Lutte contre la contrefaçon
Marie FROMM worked as a lawyer in an industrial property firm before joining our team in March, 2013.
She provides consultancy services to her customers in the various steps before and after the application procedure for trademarks (availability searches, oppositions, official letters, negotiations, legal notices) and models. She provides legal advice in all intellectual property sectors. She is also involved in pre-litigation procedures and draws up contracts in French and in English (assignment, licence, co-existence agreement, co-ownership contract).
Her customers are specialised in cosmetics, pharmacy, lighting, entertainments, engineering.
- Joined our team in 2013
- Postgraduate from the Centre for International Industrial Property Studies (CEIPI) in Trademarks and Design
- Master's degree in Intellectual Property Law and Contracts
- Master's degree in Corporate Law
- French Trademark & Design Attorney
- Mandataire auprès de l'EUIPO