- Entered the profession in 2005
- Masters in Electronics and Telecommunications from Rennes I University - Supelec
- French Patent Attorney
- Lecturer at INPI (National Institute of Industrial Property (France)), Université de Rennes I and INSA (National Institute of Applied Sciences (France))
- Graduate from the CEIPI in patents
Oliver Horr worked at TECHNICOLOR, a large industrial firm in the digital television and movie industry services sectors, for twenty years.
For the first ten years, he served as a design engineer / project manager, in particular as a systems architect.
He later worked as a technical expert on patent infringement analysis and collaborated in negotiating license contracts for the firm’s patents.
In 2011, he became patent attorney in Technicolor’s Industrial Property division and participated in the acquisition of rights for technologies in transporting and treating audio and visual data, telecommunications networks and wireless communications standards. He thus acquired valuable experience in managing standard essential patents and patent value maximisation.
For close to five years, Olivier Horr then worked as a patent attorney in a technology transfer office, SATT Ouest Valorisation, involved in acquiring, managing and maximising the value of industrial property rights in various fields, notably ICT, mechanics, physics and materials chemistry.
Olivier Horr joined LLR in 2018 as a patent attorney specialised in ICT and physics. He drafts patent applications and monitors European and international patent delivery procedures. He carries out patentability studies, freedom-to-operate reviews and other consulting services such as co-ownership management, employee inventions, inventor training, etc. He provides consultant services to novice entrepreneurs as well as to firms that file large numbers of patents.
- formerly member of ASPI, (Association of Industrial Property Specialists (France))
- formerly member of LES (Licensing Executives Society) France
- Lecturer at INPI (National Institute of Industrial Property (France)) training for intellectual property coordinators (CAPI)
- Lecturer for the Master I-MARS (INSA, Supélec, IMT-Atlantique, UBS)
- Lecturer at Université de Rennes I (IUT, ISTIC, Faculté de Sciences Economiques)