Freedom To Operate
Étude de brevetabilité
Étude de validité
After graduating in “Ingénierie Documentaire”, Emmanuelle joined Alma Consulting Group (which became Ayming) as an information analyst in the innovation department.
Since 2005, she has been working as a patent analyst, first with a ten-year experience in an intellectual property firm in Lyon, where she carried out patent searches in support of the engineers in varied technical fields. Then, she undertook patent searches in industry for four years, first in the food industry within the patent department of Limagrain Group, then in the energy sector within the Technology and Market Watch Department of IFP Energies Nouvelles.
In these two companies, in addition to her traditional tasks of patent searches and technology watch, she acquired targeted expertise in the development of patent mapping in various technical fields.
She joined the Documentation service of LLR in 2018. She carries put patentability and FTO searches, and searches in some cases of litigation. She also conducts patent mapping studies. She further implements technological watch and patent procedure monitoring. She is involved in all the technical fields covered by our firm.
- Entered the profession in 2005
- Materials engineer from INSA Lyon
- Graduate of ENSSIB in “Ingénierie Documentaire”
- Graduate of Lyon 1 Universtiy in macromolecular and composite materials
- Association des Professionnels de l’Information et de la Documentation (ADBS)
- Club Francophone d’Information Brevet (CFIB)