After completing his end of study internship in the patent department of one of the French leaders in the pharmaceutical industry, Romain graduated from the CEIPI and has worked as patent engineer since November 2014. Before joining LLR in November 2015, he continued his training as patent engineer for one year in an automotive equipment company. He assists small, medium and large companies. He drafts and files patent applications in French and English and monitors grant procedures in France and abroad. His is specialised in mechanics, chemistry and life sciences. He is responsible for patent files in the fields of automotive equipment vendors, plastics engineering and medical equipment manufacturers.
- Joined our team in November 2015
- Graduate engineer from Polytech Clermont-Ferrand
- Graduate from the CEIPI in invention patents and trademarks, drawings and models
- Huawei vs. Samsung : une guerre pas si FRAND que cela - 17 October 2018
- Huawei vs Samsung – Acte II - 07 November 2017