After high level studies in both countries, Xin YUAN received his degrees in China (Master from Southwest Jiaotong University) and in France (Engineer from l’Ecole Centrale de Lyon).
Xin YUAN then began his career in ZTE Corporation in the field of telecommunication. He worked there as a project director, in charge of international telecommunication projects and relations between the Chinese supplier and its European and African clients. His major clients were France Telecom and Sentel Telecom.
Xin YUAN works in our firm as a patent engineer. He drafts and files patent applications for inventions, utility models and designs in China. He also follows up grant procedures in China and the rest of the world (particularly including Europe, France, United States, Japan and South Korea) and conducts free-to-operate studies.
He is involved in a wide range of technical fields, such as Information Technology, Telecommunication, Mechanical, etc.
- Joined our team in 2014
- Chinese patent attorney
- Graduate generalist engineer from l'Ecole Centrale de Lyon
- Master degree in Cryptography from Southwest Jiaotong University (CN)
- 10 years work experience in the field of telecommunication
- Système “une invention, deux demandes” - 31 January 2020
- Réforme de la politique de subvention des brevets en Chine, de la quantité à la... - 02 April 2019
- Première action en contrefaçon de GUI en Chine, l’interprétation de la Cour de PI de... - 06 November 2018
- Première action en contrefaçon de GUI en Chine - 23 October 2017
- Protéger une interface graphique en Chine - 16 October 2017